Welcome to the Roadhouse, re-invented. We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, always indulging outrageously, and never letting a road trip become a guilt trip. We’re about making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
What you will do in this role:
- Interact with Guests and suggest items that meet their needs
- Deliver an unpretentious, sociable experience
- Process orders and payments in a timely and professional manner
- Adhere to all liquor laws and regulations
- Promote and engage all Guests in Local and National promotions
- Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Previous experience as a server in a similar environment an asset
- Provincial Responsible Alcohol Service training mandatory
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, personable, and confident with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- The chance to be part of a close knit team
- A complimentary Management Meal during every shift
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact .