We are currently looking for a welder-assembler who more specifically controls Tig welding for stainless and aluminum products.
- Read and interpret the plans.
- Assemble the components for manufacturing the products.
- Weld according to the SMAW, FCAW, GTAW processes.
- Keep the workspace clean and safe.
- DEP in welding-assembly or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Know the measuring instruments such as the Vernier (metric and imperial measurement).
- Demonstrate precision and thoroughness.
- Take a welding and plan reading test internally.
- Competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- Work schedule: 40 hours, ends at 1 pm on Friday.
- Possibility of additional time.
Salary: $ 18.00 to $ 24.00 / hour
- Essential - DEP in welding-assembly or equivalent
- Asset - Minimum 5 years of experience
- Essential - Welding test and plan reading
- Essential - Know measuring instruments such as vernier
- Essential - Know metric and imperial measurements
- Essential - Be precise