As Team Leader, you are responsible for managing a team up to 6 people while performing the delivery of services. Our clients trust to us to provide quality services and you are key in helping us live out our values every day.
You are a proactive leader and self-starter who can interact with the public and our employees. You have a strong work ethic and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have experience in landscaping and previous supervisory experience, as well as proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Manage team of up to 3 people while performing services; motivate, coach, and mentor team
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of plant material and have the ability to design gardens
- Perform landscape maintenance duties such weeding of garden beds, plant fertilizer applications, garden spring and fall clean-ups,pruning
- operate equipment including but not limited to bed edgers, blowers, dump trailers, chainsaws and tillers
- Perform landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, flower and shrub plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding,tree planting
- Address clients' questions, comments, and concerns
- Prepare daily team performance reports
- Assist with employee recruiting and selection
- Current and unrestricted Driver's license with a clean record
- One year experience in this or a related field is required
- Previous leadership experience
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!