Choose a career with Desjardins and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction.
- Effectively communicating Insurance products to clients
- Meet deadlines with accuracy and thoroughness
- Knowledge of Insurance products and how they help people manage their risks
- Reaching monthly sales targets
- OTL and/or LLQP License preferred but not required at the time of interview
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication, written, verbal and listening skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and enthusiastic
- Diligent and hardworking
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Competitive Salary
- Work-life Balance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Flexible start times
- Abundance of growth opportunities
- Year End bonuses
- Course and exam fees reimbursed after successful completion of 1 year of employment
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment with competitive compensation. Starting salary of $45,000 per year with a generous commission package. First year employees should reach if not exceed $20,000 in additional commission on top of base salary.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.