In collaboration with the Principal and ISAEP Lead Teacher, this position is responsible for supporting the district’s ISAEP program initiatives. This position implements the ISAEP program agenda by providing guidance and expertise to students, parents, community stakeholders and school personnel.
Associate’s degree in social work, behavioral science or a related field or two years of college credits required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Excellent oral, written and organizational skills required. Experience with school, family and community planning activities and programs. Must be able to develop and implement programs to involve parents and the community in the school to support student learning. Experience with Microsoft Office/Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Intranet and Email applications preferred. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule. Must have access to own vehicle and possession of a valid Virginia driver’s license.
- Monitor the Work Essential program, which supports ISAEP students
- Support students who are currently seeking employment or currently employed
- Monitor student attendance and progress
- Collaborate with potential employers
- Report on employment opportunities that are available to students
- Analyzes assessment data to identify areas for improvement and monitor improvement.
- Participates in on-going professional development by attending workshops, lectures, and institutes on specific subjects to enhance job performance
- Maintains detailed logs of support provided to schools
- Meets regularly with the Principal and Lead Teacher
- Effectively communicate accurate and up-to-date information to teachers and students in a way that enhances student learning
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Principal
REPORTS TO: Principal and ISAEP Lead Teacher
HOW TO APPLY: All applicants must submit an on-line application. Please access website at: www.rvaschools.net
When completing your application, include two email addresses of your professional references or upload letters of references. A combination of one professional reference email address and one letter are accepted. Richmond City Public Schools will conduct a background investigation, fingerprinting, tuberculosis screening and drug/alcohol testing as a condition of employment. EOE.
LENGTH OF CONTRACT: This position and can be terminated at any time by Richmond Public Schools.
START DATE: Based on School Board approval
Job Title : Individual Student Alternative Education Program (ISAEP) Post-Secondary Liaison - Part-Time
Primary Location : Richmond Alternative School
Salary Range : $22.18 - $22.18 / Per Hour
Shift Type : Part-Time
Richmond Public Schools