Are you well-versed in the human and technical aspects of facilities maintenance, including scheduling and budgeting? Do you have a proactive approach to leadership and organization? This well-established Winnipeg company is seeking a Maintenance Manager to oversee all aspects of routine maintenance and repairs for several residential properties, including management of staff, schedules, and third-party services. If you have proven ability to drive maintenance efficiency, this opportunity is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plan, direct, and evaluate routine maintenance and repairs of properties, including machinery, equipment, electrical, and mechanical systems
- Schedule work orders for maintenance staff and third-party contractors
- Schedule and conduct safety inspections of mechanical equipment
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance schedules for equipment and machinery
- Administer contracts for third-party services
- Coordinate with Purchaser to obtain necessary tools and equipment for maintenance staff
- Recruit, interview, and hire maintenance staff
- Manage, train, and evaluate maintenance team
- Collect time-sheets and vacation requests from maintenance team for payroll
- Fourth Class Power Engineer certificate (or equivalent education and experience)
- 5+ years of experience supervising maintenance of residential and/or commercial properties and experience with capital projects
- Proven communication skills
- Solid math skills and strong knowledge of tools and processes for maintaining residential and commercial buildings
- Experience creating and maintaining maintenance budgets
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate staff to achieve goals and objectives
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Well-establish Winnipeg company that prioritizes employee satisfaction
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Excellent compensation and benefits
Please send a resume to CATHRYN THOMAS Senior Recruitment Consultant, at or phone 204.926.2227 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.