The Pickle Barrel began with a mission. We believed that amazing dining experiences didn’t need to be elitist, so we began a restaurant that combined ‘quality’ with ‘incredible value’. Today we have restaurants all across the Greater Toronto Area, with a menu that offers over 200 items brought to you by over 1,000 employees- with no shortcuts. We promise to put real fresh food on the table every time!
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about food, hospitality, and providing their Guests with a Perfect Dining Experience to join our Pickle Barrel family!
What you will do in this role:
- Train and supervise staff
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to according to regulations
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Maintain safe working conditions for associates and Guests
- Audit inventory levels to ensure product availability, and order products as necessary
- Demonstrate ability to attract and retain excellent performers and develop high performing team mates
- Promote a culture of dialogue, role model the values and practices of Recipe and possess developmental leadership skills
- Assist teammates whenever necessary
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Manager in an upscale dining environment with similar sales volume
- Post-secondary education, bonus points for hospitality and/or a business related field
- Exceptional business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Extensive knowledge of upscale dining operations, food and beverage and long term sales growth
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit through having presence "on the floor" and in the community
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Chance to be part of an energetic and dynamic team
- Competitive wages
- Fun working environment founded on respect
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact