Looking for a career in hospitality? We have the KEY to your future!
The Harrison Beach Hotel in Harrison Hot Springs BC is one of the many properties operated under True Key Hotels & Resorts. This majestic town is located only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and offers a multitude of adventures to suit everyone's desires. Fishing, boating, water sports, skiing and hiking are just a few adventures that lay right outside of this beautiful hotel, as well as shopping and dining.
True Key Hotels & Resorts provides competitive employment packages for its team members, including health benefits, competitive wages, education allowance, employee discount programs on the job training and opportunities for advancement.
This position is to cover a maternity leave for 3 months with the possibility of staying on part-time throughout the winter.
- Previous hospitality or front desk experience an asset.
- Enthusiastic and energetic individual who is comfortable in a variety of situations.
- A service driven individual dedicated to providing all guests and owners with outstanding and consistent service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word an asset.
- Must be available to work weekends and evenings.
- Position available immediately.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the front desk.
- Take reservations, package bookings, guest arrivals and departures in a professional manner.
- Enter data, maintain records and launch reports and financial statements.
- Foster a success oriented and accountable environment.
- Be knowledgeable of industry partners to offer a variety of service options to our guests.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete posting process.
- Ensure equipment and general working area is maintained to a high standard in order to handle daily administrative duties.
True Key Hotels & Resorts