- Inspect equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets safety and manufacturers’ specifications
- Clean, lubricate and perform routine preventative maintenance
- 310-T license or in 2nd year apprentice
- Valid Class G driver's license required; (DZ preferred) must be insurable
- Experience with CAT and CASE Heavy Equipment
- Experience with MACK Dump Trucks
- Experience with Drop Deck Floats
- Able to work independently
- Must have own tools and valid license
- Able to provide insurable driver's abstract
- Weekly payroll with overtime over 44 hours a week
- Annual Tool and Boot Allowance and Monthly Performance Evaluation and Bonus
- Group Benefits for Health, Dental, Life Insurance, EHC, Rx and Rx vision eyewear
- DPSP plan for retirement provisions
- Work Wear provided
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE: $25.00 TO $37.00
We respect and support COVID-19 safety measures and have procedures in place to protect our workers.
How to Apply
Please copy and paste “Truck and Coach Mechanic - Silverline” into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to:
Please place the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
For more services, please call 289-488-1800 or 905-788-3751 to speak to an Employment Advisor about how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada.
Ce service d'Emploi Ontario est financé en partie par le Gouvernement du Canada.