Are you bilingual (English/French) willing to preserve your mother language, French?
If you answered YES to all the previous questions, WE HAVE A JOB FOR YOU!
As a tester, you will need, to ensure the quality of the translation of video games and/or softwares, by verifying the language quality (in texts and/or audios) on different platforms.
You will need to provide full localization testing, for subtitles, localized audio, scripted text… and more.
All you have to do is to report in a database any kind of errors regarding spelling, grammar, syntax/punctuations, and/or regarding the translation quality, incorrect or lack of context, incorrect terminology… and suggest appropriate corrections and improvements, in a way in order to improve quality of service requested by the client.
You will also need to make sure the content is well-adapted to the French language and culture. For example, a game should comply with the correct age rating, accurate context tone, as well as modern cultural references.
You will execute these tasks with the help of a test plan and/or checklist and will send a daily report to the Lead Tester.
- Good communication skills.
- Abilities to work in team, autonomously and with rigor.
- Good knowledge of computers (Excel, Google Sheets and Google Drive).
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Career-growth opportunities.
- Friendly AND Multicultural Environment.
- Career-growth opportunities
- Friendly and Multicultural Environment
- Friday Donuts
- Break Room with PlayStation and fuzeball (table-soccer) table.
- Easily accessible by public transportation (in front of Rosemont Metro)
*Please take note that we will only contact the applicants selected. Thanks for your understanding.
- Excellent proficiency in writing, speaking and reading in French
- Good proficiency in writing, speaking and reading in English.
- Experience in localization / translation is an asset.
- Proficiency in writing and proofreading of texts.
- Suggest corrections / improvements for text and audio.
- Accurately and effectively communicate important issues and actively work with colleagues when needed.
- Ability to work independently and diligently.
- Good knowledge of PC hardware/software.