Every day, over 1500 dedicated employees across Canada focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. Since 1981, the Compugen team has developed a strong reputation with market-leading vendors and customers, for creating, implementing and supporting creative IT solutions that delight thousands of customers.
The Technical Services Representative is one of the most crucial roles within our organization.
Utilizing your exceptional technical skills you will:
- Perform imaging and re-imaging of workstation operating systems and applications
- Identifying and resolving the root cause of most hardware, network, and software malfunctions at the workstation level
- Deliver a positive customer experience by maintaining contractual service levels
- Utilize your experience and knowledge for customer documentation development
- Perform both warranty and non-warranty repairs of desktops, notebooks, and printers as well as point of sale and other non-traditional end-user equipment
- Provide end-user support and assistance on various operating systems and applications
- Prepare real-time, accurate and detailed notes within the ticketing system
- Perform work on-site at customer locations as assigned on a regular basis
- Must be able to join our mandatory on-call 7/24 rotation.
- A+ Certification is required, other manufacturer hardware certifications are an asset
- 2 years of related experience or diploma in a relevant program of study from an accredited institution, as well as experience with current operating systems
- You have superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to take direction and follow standard methodologies
- You are comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong time management skills
- Clear background check
- A valid driver's license, vehicle and insurance
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and out of town
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.