Billyard Insurance Group is looking for a Producer to join our growing team at Head Office in Welland. The Producer is responsible for closing inbound leads through our lead management system. If you're results-oriented with a proven history in sales, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage leads and provide quotes to prospective clients in a timely manner
- Recommend coverages based on individual customer needs
- Identify and cater to clients' changing insurance demands
- Adhere to underwriting criteria set out by broker partners
- Self-starter who is motivated and needs little direction
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Technology-oriented individual with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- RIBO or OTL licensed
- Minimum 1 year of experience in insurance sales
- Call center experience is an asset
- High school or equivalent
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Health care and disability benefits
- Starting at 3 weeks of vacation
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Flexible work arrangements
Please copy and paste 'Sales Broker' into the subject line of your e-mail and forward resume to:
Please place the job title in the email subject line to ensure proper application destination.
Please call 289-488-1800 OR 905-788-3751 to Employment Solutions for more information and how our services can help you find the job you want, for free!
We connect Great People with Great Companies!
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada.
Ce service d'Emploi Ontario est financé en partie par le Gouvernement du Canada.