TO JOIN OUR UXBRIDGE, ONTARIO LOCATION!
MAKE YOUR CAREER A BEAUTIFUL THING AT HARVEY’S
For over 60 years, Harvey’s has been serving great tasting, flame-grilled burgers to Canadians. We are on a journey looking for great people to be part of this iconic 100% Canadian brand that has homegrown roots across the country.
What you will do in this role:
- FT 40 Hrs
- Support the entire restaurant and everything within its four walls
- Ensure every Guest leaves the restaurant happy, while following Harvey’s standards, systems and processes
- Control costs, sales and overall profit and loss management to drive restaurant profitability
- Develop associates through coaching, training and one-on-one discussions
- Handle any issues that may arise, using operational experience, good judgement and knowledge of Harvey’s policies
- Show your love for Harvey’s with your infectious energy as you lead your team to deliver great food with great service making every Harvey’s Guest’s experience a Beautiful Thing!
- Previous Restaurant Manager or Supervisor Experience Preferred
- Possess a positive and friendly personality
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow Harvey’s standards, food/ safety regulations, and Health and Safety policies
- Excellent ability to multi-task and coordinate others
- 20% employee discount card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- A chance to be part of a close knit team
- Competitive wages
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurants brands
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact