The Route Sign Installer MUST own or have access to a truck, van, SUV, or spacious car for placement and removal of signs, in the designated areas, at the start and end of the weekend. The Installer places and picks up our temporary weekend directional signs on the road-sides working as an Independent Contractor.
Qualified individuals will essentially own their route in a specific territory with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Installing signs between 6PM on Fridays and no later than 9AM Saturday morning
- Picking up the signs late afternoon / early evening on Sundays
- Finding a qualified back-up to run signs on weekends they are unavailable
- Occasionally meeting with clients to drive the route and ensure that sign placement is clear and precise
- Educating oneself on the proper placement procedures of all signs as it pertains to locations on the road
- Adhering to a route map that shows driving directions and signs required at each stop, which will be approved by the Territory Manager (TM)
- Picking up losses and stakes as well as reporting of all losses by COB every Monday
- Requesting replacement of losses and stakes
- Storage of all signs (i.e. garage or at a designated storage unit established between you and your Territory Manager)
To succeed and profit, you should:
- Have a dependable vehicle with space for all signs to be carried
- Have the availability and reliability to work a flexible schedule on the weekends
- Be someone who is looking for good supplemental income
- Live near the assigned route(s) to ensure timely placement and pick-up
- Be someone who is a self-starter and will take ownership of their business and territory
- Have a back-up installer on weekends if you are unable to complete the installations.
- Have secure storage for signs (during the week).
- Be able to follow directions on a road map and GPS mapping systems.
- Have reliable forms of communication (mobile phone and email).
We will train you and support you. You must have a good attitude, willingness to learn, and enjoy working outdoors. - Compensation based on the number of signs placed per week.
Visit us @: https://artisandirect.us/ - For more information.
This position is a 1099 contractor.
Job Type: Part-time
Earnings paid bi-weekly
Powered by JazzHR