What you'll create and do:
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take on a professional role as part of our client-facing teams
- Examine financial and accounting records, other documents, and tangible items such as inventory or equipment, or watch certain processes and procedures being performed
- Ask a range of questions - from formal written questions to informal oral questions - with a range of individuals at our client organizations
- Test some of the client organization's internal controls
- Make judgments on significant estimates or assumptions that management made when they prepared their financial statements
- Verify and test financial statements and supporting disclosures
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- 1+ years of experience in a public accounting firm
- CPA, CA designation or CPA designation in-process
- Knowledge of Canadian GAAP and IFRS is an asset
- Understanding of Canadian or International audit standards
- Communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills that allow you to thrive in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multitasked, fast-paced and changing environment
- Well-developed leadership, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to providing excellent client service
- Bilingual proficiency in French and English, an asset
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc
See how you can create your future at PwC
Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
(if blank, certifications not specified)
(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
The #1 Podcast for Jobseekers
#17 - Hootsuite - Building a Culture That Puts People First
Interested in jobs like this?
Sign up for email alerts
Welcome to PwC Canada Our purpose, to build trust in society and solve important problems, is brought to life by more than 6,700 partners and staff in locations from St. John's, Newfoundland t...