Our client, existing for over 10 years, is one of the key players when we talk about innovation in the area of transport logistics. Their amazing project is combining AI, machine learning, and algorithms.
Today the company is working with many big players in the transport industry, as well in Canada as abroad!
Their beautiful offices are located in the heart of Saint Henri, and they are very easily accessible by public transport
The role :
- Identify the business requirements and refine the scope of work with relevant stakeholders
- Detail stories with acceptance criteria and ensure the backlog contains sufficient contextual information
- Groom the stories into actionable tasks and estimate the amount of effort involved with the technical team
- Define and manage the product vision, product strategy, and product roadmap
- Prioritize the product backlog based on the client's needs, business priorities, and development roadmap
- Validate that the development team delivers the expected outcome from the accepted stories and strategic vision
- Represent development team in front of relevant stakeholders and participate actively in team demo
- Good knowledge of Java 8+
- Experience working with Hibernate
- Knowledge of SQL92: Ex: MySQL, Postgres, etc.
- JSF 2.2+
- JavaEE 6+
- Jboss 4+ / Wildfly 10+
- JQuery / Bootstrap
- 40 hours week: no overtime!
- Great insurances
- Flexible schedules
- 3+ weeks of vacations
- Social committee
- Easily accessible by public transport