Work Areas: Cobourg, Uxbridge, Port Perry, Sunderland, Caesarea
Make “being the difference” your Career. FAST APPLY.
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Personal Caregivers to join our amazing team. You will be creating special moments for clients each and every day. If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, than a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
At Bayshore, your safety is our top priority. We will provide you with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training, as well as daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers, prior to visits, to help prevent exposures to COVID-19
We value our Bayshore caregivers with:
- Regular work schedules and assignments
- Competitive industry wages for the critical work you do
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Paid orientation and paid training
- Efficient work schedules with more care time and less travel
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Easy Access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
Completion of formal, accredited caregiver training program and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience preferred. Driver’s license and vehicle an asset.
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Personal Caregivers to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore is In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code.