Your primary role will be reconditioning vehicles for our pre-owned department, but you will also assist with customer pay overflow.
Don Valley North Hyundai and Genesis Markham, divisions of Weins Canada, are currently seeking an Internal Licensed Technician/Mechanic to join our dynamic team.
- Perform work as detailed on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy, while being compliant with the dealership and manufacturer standards.
- Work alongside the Service Advisors and Pre-Owned Management team, you will communicate if additional work is needed or if repairs/work cannot be completed within the given time frame.
- Complete automotive maintenance responsibilities, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight, taillight installations, etc.
- Certify all warranty repairs are completed as stated by the manufacturer and ensure sufficient documentation exists to support the warranty claim.
- Conduct road tests on vehicles to ensure the quality of repair and performance of the vehicle is at dealership standards
- Upgrade technical skills (as required, by attending sponsored training classes or other training provided by the company or manufacturer).
- Comply with company policies, processes and procedures and outside regulatory bodies (including but not limited to various regulations, such as safety requirements, hazardous waste disposal, Canadian Occupational Health and Safety Regulations etc.)
- Licensed Automotive Service Technician (310S)
- A valid Ontario Class G Drivers’ License is required.
- Experience with a multitude of automotive brands is an asset
- Highly skilled with technical and mechanical aptitude and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with attention to detail.
- SIGNING BONUS!!!!
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Additional employee benefits (Group RRSP plan, vehicle purchase program along with parts and service discounts, educational assistance programs, etc.)
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Opportunities for career growth within our organization
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Type: Permanent; Full-Time