At Swiss Chalet we deliver delicious “home-made” food, made fresh in-house just for you. Our atmosphere is warm, welcoming and feels like home.
At Swiss Chalet, we work as a team and help each other succeed. Our Managers are hands-on and our team works together to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our guests each and every time. We genuinely care about each Guest and every Associate.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player.
- Deliver perfect Guest experience by ensuring all standards are being executed based on Swiss Chalet’s established specifications
- Ensure all delivery orders leave the restaurant in a timely manner, allowing for delivery to our Guests within 50 minutes
- Be a “know-it-all” about our regular and promotional beverage/food menu. Communicate and recommend
- Be thoroughly familiar with the causes of food contamination and the methods of prevention and follow all food safety standards and systems
- Be a team player; support other Associates when you see that they need help
- Be a leader in demonstrating behaviours consistent with Recipe’s Principles
- Food Service/Hospitality Experience
- Must have a love for people and strive for service excellence
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Driven and focused
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1,400 restaurants across Canada
If you are interested in working at this location please apply today!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact .
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.