Keywords Studios Montreal is looking for Norwegian speakers to join our Video Games Proofreaders team.
- Proofreading texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Checking texts for consistency and recommending changes where necessary.
- Writing error reports.
- Performing minor, simple translations.
- Ensuring subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Proficiency in English and Norwegian (spoken and written).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a similar position or in a related field (an asset).
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- $14.75 - $17.25CAD per hour, depending on shift time.
- Contracts are on-call with potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities.
- Internet subsidy.
- One day-off for every 160 hours worked in the office.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Relocation Assistance available in certain cases.