What You'll Do:
- Thorough testing all of our new products/updates currently in development while logging and tracking any bugs found.
- Understand the basic functionality of iOS / Android devices and troubleshoot most common issues.
- Carry out technical requirements testing for both iOS and Android platforms to ensure on-time submissions.
- Ability to think of ‘outside of the box’ testing methods to ensure a high-quality end-user experience.
- Adapting to a fast-changing development environment and be able to multitask with several software tools daily.
- Provide constructive quality gameplay feedback to the development teams.
- Minimum 2 years of video game QA experience -- mobile gaming testing experience is a must-have.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technologically savvy, with a passion for mobile gaming and familiarity with the mobile gaming market.
- Familiar with using bug tracking software (JIRA, etc).
- Experience using Windows and Word Processing programs (MS Office, Google Docs, etc.).
- Ability to be thorough and follow-up on game issues with other QA testers, Managers and/or the Development Teams.
- Enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn in a quickly evolving industry.
- A good team player with a positive attitude, who can also work independently when the task requires.
WHY BEING INCLUSIVE IS IMPORTANT TO US?
At Hothead Games, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each person’s talents and strengths to make great games.
If you're seeking an amazing new challenge in a fun, engaging and inclusive studio, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career.