Every day our Associates across the country help Canadians find the tech they want and need. The Source is a great place to work and we are committed to your development through best in class training programs that help you do your best. Behind our in-store Associates is a supporting team of professionals who curate our product assortment, ensure on-time deliveries, create engaging marketing campaigns and help keep our systems running at peak capacity.
We are passionate about what we do and look for individuals with their own passion, curiosity and genuine helpfulness to join us!
We're looking for Sales Leaders like You!
We’re looking for the best Sales Leaders to join our Store Leadership team in supporting our ongoing brand transformation. As one of Canada’s leading consumer electronics and communications retailers, The Source takes pride in making our customers lives easier while on the go. We are committed to:
- Providing outstanding experiences for our customers
- Making The Source a great place to work
- Maintaining a standard of sales excellence
As a Store Manager, you will inspire a team of sales professionals ensuring the highest quality of sale and maintaining a best in class operational standard. Our dynamic sales model provides an exciting variety of categories from streaming audio, cameras and wireless solutions for any customer.
- Promote an in-store culture that is focused on consistently delivering exceptional, positive in-store customer experiences
- Maximize sales and profits through the effective leadership of people, inventory, expense control and fixed assets as set out by the District Sales Manager
- Implement human resources functions by providing training and coaching opportunities (selling skills, product and operations knowledge), maintaining open communication, conducting performance and attendance management, and promoting corporate culture and values
- Partner with support teams to implement and execute strategies within your store, while remaining flexible to business needs and markets
- Responsible for the overall operational excellence of the store
- Proven ability to build and sustain a highly successful, cohesive sales team is critical
- Demonstrates passion for coaching and has a natural leadership ability that people respect and follow
- Embodies our brand promise to life - delivering a great customer experience in a cool tech-friendly environment
- Embraces community involvement representing The Source in the local neighborhood and encouraging participation in charitable campaigns
- Upholds a firm understanding of financial results and is able to translate into effective sales strategies
Position: Store Manager, The Source
Job Location: Canada : Yukon : Whitehorse
Application Deadline: 01/26/2021
As Canada's neighborhood tech retailer you have the opportunity to work close to home, we're proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career development opportunities, multi faceted training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected.