In this role, you provide peace of mind to clients and build loyalty by providing customized mortgage solutions and advice. Your ability to develop relationships with both internal and external partners is crucial to your success, particularly within the community and realtors’ offices. Proven motivation and entrepreneurial style allows you to drive the business results you desire.
What will you do?
- Cultivate local business opportunities and seek out new customers through relationship building within the community and your centres of influence
- Develop a loyal client base by providing exceptional mortgage advice and financial solutions
- Collaborate with RBC partners to anchor external business
- Take the initiative to provide advice and solutions to clients, meeting their individual needs
- Remain mobile to be accessible and accommodate clients’ preferences
- Minimum 3 years of proven success in a salesoriented role, ideally in financial services or real estate
- A solid network in your community, resulting in referrals, new clients and increased business
- Proven ability to build trust and maintain longterm client relationships
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with internal partners
- Selfstarter who works independently and seeks out answers
- Previous experience as a mortgage lender
- Strong knowledge of the mortgage origination business and home financing products
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program of flexible benefits, competitive commission structure, and pension options
- Worldclass training programs and career development opportunities
- The advantage of working with a dynamic, collaborative, and high performing team where initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- A flexible work schedule based on client preferences and your own work/life balance
- Innovative mobile technology to ensure your success
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at .
Address: 195 King Street East
Work Hours/Week: 37.50
Work Environment: Branch and Home Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Commissioned Sales
Required Travel (%): 76-100
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/04/2020
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking
Req ID: 261296
Royal Bank of Canada