Welcome to the Roadhouse, re-invented. We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, always indulging outrageously, and never letting a road trip become a guilt trip. We’re about making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
What you will do in this role:
- Ensure the quality of food being prepared is to Recipe standard each and every time
- Ensure items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment clean and sanitized at all times
- Restock items as needed while on duty
- Perform all opening, closing and cleaning tasks as instructed
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- Bonus points for previous experience cooking and handling food in a high-volume, casual dining restaurant
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- This position may include lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- The chance to be part of a close knit team
- A complimentary Management Meal during every shift
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact .