You will apply your energetic drive in not only maintaining current and existing customers, but also seeking new opportunities and business development. Reporting to the Director of Strategic accounts, you maintain and expand relationships with strategically important large customers.
As the Strategic Account Manager, you have a responsibility for achieving a sales quota, as well as working closely, and collaborating with key Account, General and Sales Managers to achieve assigned strategic account goals and priorities. In this role, you represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
Highlights of Key Responsibilities
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Ability to see growth in new and existing markets
- “Hunter “oriented
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including AM’s, Sales Operations group, Operations, Customer Service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales and gross margin volumes and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively participates in a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis. Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- Sales, Marketing and/or Business post-secondary education is an asset
- Designation/recognized sales professional through accredited associations is an asset
- Completion of Highschool
- 3-5 years sales related experience with proven track record and demonstrated ability.
- Industry experience
- Strong leadership ability to negotiate, execute and generate outstanding sales results
- Ability to set targets and design growth plans.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to interface at the most senior levels at a customer site.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to multi-task.
We look forward to your application!
Swish Maintenance Limited is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act ('AODA'). Should any applicant require accommodation through the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources