Posted Date 10 hours ago(8/14/2021 3:28 PM)
Job ID 2021-14204 # Positions 1 Job Type Full Time Years of Experience 3 Job Industry Business and Professional Services, Computer Software, Technology Services
Putting people first, every day
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, we rely on our professionals to provide exceptional service, and help our clients by providing advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
BDO Canada is looking for an Oracle NetSuite ERP Senior Functional Consultant or Manager to join our Technology Consulting Practice, with the ability to work from anywhere in Canada. Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a trusted advisor to external customers and BDO project teams in support of client NetSuite ERP implementations, assisting customers in deploying the solutions in a timely and effective manner
- Leading other team members on projects and providing mentoring/coaching, support and (at the Manager level) providing career guidance and reviewing the performance of team members
- Analyzing customer business needs and objectives and providing in-depth application expertise in targeted business areas, streamlining customer business processes to achieve greater ROI within the context of NetSuite ERP
- Design and configuration of NetSuite ERP solutions
- Providing training to client staff to perform day-to-day activities in support of ERP implementations
- Providing client support and consultation regarding issues with configurations and implementations
- Providing pre- and post-sales support as required
- Travel to customer sites in Canada to deliver professional services
- You demonstrate BDO's core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities; client describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains and attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development
- Minimum 3-5 years of NetSuite ERP consulting experience, including full cycle NetSuite ERP implementation consulting experience coupled with a comprehensive understanding of ERP applications
- Post-secondary education in the relevant business discipline (B.Comm.,CPA, APICS, PMP, etc.) preferred
- NetSuite certifications will be considered in our selection process
- Self-motivated, able to work alone and in teams, articulate, and able to inspire confidence in audiences.
- Knowledge of several different functional areas of NetSuite such as Finance, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Inventory Management, HRM, CRM etc.
- Process analysis, redesign, and documentation experience
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Firm success - We enable you to engage with the firm's strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
- Professional success - We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Personal success - Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and flexible time off through vacation, personal, and volunteer days. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click “Apply now” to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our .