Randstad Canada is currently recruiting for Forklift Operators in Montreal to start ASAP to support one of our largest third-party logistics clients located at Aut Transcanadienne, Pointe-Claire, QC.
We are conducting interviews today - please reach out if interested!
Perform warehouse function, which may include loading, picking, packing, shipping, receiving, forklift operation, and, cycle counting. Must be able to deal with day to day paperwork in a warehouse environment (i.e. picking sheets, returns, bills of lading, etc.)
- straight shifts
- 3 month initial contract with possibility for extension
- benefits through Randstad Canada on day one
- Ask us about our awesome BONUS program!
- Long term opportunities
- 1 year forklift experience (stand up and sit down) Raymond dockstocker/ Raymond Reach reverse steering
- Experience with automated pick and pack systems
- Comfortable with General labour tasks
- Clear criminal background (administered by Randstad)
- Must have CSA approved safety shoes/boots
- Previous experience using an RF Scanner
- Comfortable working in the Tobacco industry, with packaged cigarettes
- Comfortable standing for a long period of time
- Punctuality and good attendance record
- Must have reliable Transportation
Thank you for your interest in this Forklift Operator position in Montreal. Only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. Good luck!
To apply for the forklift Operator position please text or call Casey at 289.775.2812 or send your resume to email@example.com
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.