- Top Qualities: Problem Solving (41%), Creativity (21%), Attitude (20%)
- Previous Roles: Developer (42%), Support Engineer (25%), Network Engineer (22%), No previous role (22%)
- Certifications: MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate (24%), MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (21%),
Technical Skills • Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Solid understanding of cloud virtualization, storage and networking.
- Understanding of cloud governance technologies for cost management and control.
- Understanding of common database technologies such as SQL Database/Server, Oracle, MySQL.
- Deep technical experience in enterprise mobile, identity and access control, & security solutions.
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous
- Deep understanding of cloud-based Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery practices.
- Building customer/partner relationships.
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow through.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Prior work experience in a consulting/architecture position within a software & services company.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSE Data Management and Analytics, MCSA Cloud Platform, MCSA Linux on Azure, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate and/or Professional, AWS Certified Developer - Professional.
Exam priorities: 103
- 5-8 years of experience designing and delivering cloud solutions on an enterprise scale.
- 5+ years of experience with creating pilots, prototypes, and proof-of-concepts to provide validation of specific scenarios.
- 4-6 years of experience providing cloud solutions, including hybrid solutions on-premises or in the cloud, lift-and-shift initiatives, migrations and upgrades.