We attract some of the most talented and motivated individuals from a range of fields, with our global offering and growth opportunities as we expand on a global scale.
Our Cambridge Global Services Team is currently looking for an experienced, eCommerce/Webstore professional who can drive activity and revenue in the online marketplace. We are looking for someone with a passion for the job and the ability to own the entire eCommerce process.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist and support the eCommerce site development
- Drive revenue growth through the eCommerce platform
- Manage the daily operations of the eCommerce site
- Maximize customer engagement and revenue
- Improve and increase customer conversion rates over time
- Responsible for uploading all products to the website and ensuring product pages are up to date
- Execute all eCommerce marketing activities and processes including content development
- Responsible for high quality of work in both accuracy and content
- Coordinate order fulfillment with on-time delivery service and assist customers with order placement
- Provide excellent customer service support and product information to our online clientele
- Collect data for analysis on customer and market trends
Education and Qualifications:
- Postsecondary education in business, marketing, and/or web design
- Demonstrated experience utilizing analytics
- Proven database experience
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The successful candidate will have 3 + years in an eCommerce environment. Experience in eCommerce sales and customer service is required. An ability to make improvements around conversion rates using Analytics is essential to the role. Excellent communication and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment are essential. Preference will be given to candidates with specific experience in the Industrial Aftermarket Sales industry.
Why Join ATS?
- Be a part of a global organization that is a leader in its industry
- Subsidized breakfast and lunch daily; free gourmet beverages - coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Plus, Treat Day is every other week!
- Monthly “In-Chair Massage” clinic on-site with a Registered Massage Therapist
- Ability to participate in a variety of charitable events
- Social Club that offers BBQs and other social events throughout the year
- Work with other bright, talented people and discover opportunities for professional growth
- And much more!