Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Role open to candidates from: Calgary / Montreal / Toronto Burnaby
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Do you have the motivation to take Outbound to the next level and drive operational excellence? Are you driven by analytical and bring forth solutions?At Telesales Outbound, we are on a journey to grow and exceed our sales targets and are seeking a Vendor Manager with experience in managing relationships and performance through influence with our third-party partners. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can navigate multiply programs and tasks.
If this vision inspires you, the role of Vendor Manager is for you. This position will be responsible for having an active role in supporting all Telesales Outbound programs at various locations. With key focus on driving operational excellence to contribute to exceeding sales targets while delivering exceptional customer service.
What you will be doing:
- Driving consistent performance improvement in leveraging analytical skills and understanding of the KPIs
- Manage the relationships of Third-Party Partners
- Manage the execution on programs and performance through influence
- Leverage strong understanding of predictive dialers to drive performance and efficiency improvement through available technology
- Driving consistent performance and delivering on all defined KPI goals
- Providing Telesales Outbound analytics/insights into key performance metrics (Sales Per hour/Right Party Connects/Offer Usage etc.)
- Identifying performance management opportunities, with keen focus on outlier reporting
- Managing and directing dialing related plans and strategies (time and day calling plans, dial attempt management, and acting as a facilitator between vendor and Telesales group to ensure support is being provided as per contractual obligations)
- Developing frontline agents and team leaders through consistent coaching to enhance customer priority and drive performance
- Playing an integral part of hiring, onboarding and sustainment training activities tied into program mandates and company priorities
- Maximizing resources to support all leaders and employees at the site
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- University or College degree, preferably in Science, Engineering, Business and/or related field
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience of management and sales in third-party environment
- Exceptional sales and customer orientation, collaboration, adaptability and initiative experience
- Managing complex organizational structures and relationships
- Data-driven and analytical, able to assess and understand how to leverage and summarize data to improve strategies and performance.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral for presentation purpose.
- Ability to present information and build relationships with internal and external parties at all levels of management
- Able to manage a large number of projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with proven track record of being solution-oriented
- Highly adaptive demeanor and willingness to be flexible to changing environments and priorities
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry an asset
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 50%
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales
Requisition ID: 208523
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
Posting Notes: Corporate