Work Area's : Beaverton, Uxbridge, Port Perry, Sunderland, Caesarea.
Make “being the difference” your Career. FAST APPLY.
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Registered Practical Nurses/Licensed Practical Nurses to join our amazing team. You will use your clinical skills to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality home health care, they need and deserve delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability, in the comfort and safety of their homes.
If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, than a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
At Bayshore, your safety is our top priority. We will provide you with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training, as well as daily infection prevention screening of clients and worker, prior to visits, to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
We value our Bayshore Nurses with:
- Competitive industry wages for the critical work you do
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Paid orientation and paid training
- Competitive travel compensation
- Efficient work schedules with more care time and less travel
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Easy Access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Nurses to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore is In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code.