Job Order ID: 5757
Web Publication Date: 10/1/2020
Number of Positions: 1
Job Location: North York
Our employer is looking to hire a Russian-Speaking Researcher (Toronto).
About the Role:
- We are seeking a Russian-Speaking Researcher to compile information for Settlement team's database project.
- The incumbent will be responsible for gathering and organizing research information and taking notes during virtual meetings.
- Starting immediately, this project will be roughly 20-30 hours over the course of two months.
- Exceptional research and note-taking skills
- Able to understand spoken Russian and write notes and other communications in English
- Hours will vary, flexibility is important as most of the work will involve sitting in on virtual meetings and taking notes