- Strategize and brainstorm on new concepts and improve existing workflows across various domains ranging from clinical science, biometrics, regulatory, safety and quality areas.
- Translate ideas and requirements into design concepts and solutions with wireframes, prototypes, journey maps, storyboards and design specifications.
- Closely partner with user researchers and uncover insights from research and evaluation studies to guide design decisions.
- Draw insights from behavioral analytics and metrics to influence design decisions.
- Contribute, refine and maintain a design system framework.
- Conduct heuristic evaluations across various products.
- Create design guidelines, templates and document best practices; stay abreast of industry trends and methodologies.
- Advocate a human-centered design approach for internal, external and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products.
- Actively participate and contribute to research and design reviews.
- Advanced degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Human-Centered Design, Cognitive Psychology or other related fields.
- Extensive years of experience driving user experience design preferably in healthcare areas - biotechnology, pharmaceuticals or medical devices.
- Ability to create wireframes, flows and interactive prototypes in Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Keynote, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq or similar tools.
- Proficient in communicating design decisions based on research and rationale across diverse audiences and various levels of the organization.
- Experience with HCD in agile environments.
- Problem solver with a collaborative mindset and a desire to learn.
- A portfolio showcasing your work is required for consideration.